Friday the 13th duck among those set to take to the water as part of the Grand Norwich Duck Race
A machete-wielding maniac from a popular American horror movie franchise has been replicated in rubber duck form for a charity river race.
These are just two of the unique painted ducks, which will take to the River Wensum with �100 backing in a race to raise money for Break.
The Grand Norwich Duck Race on the bank holiday of August 27, will see large decorated rubber ducks racing from St George's Bridge to Fye Bridge with local companies sponsoring them.
Artist and Norwich University College of the Arts student Damian Pounds, 21, from Greenways, Eaton, was asked by Norwich computer company Yewtek – who are frequent fundraisers for the charity – to decorate a duck in his unique 'pop-culture' style.
Mr Pounds' duck could very well scare the other competitors to victory – it is a rubber duck version of machete wielding killer Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Pounds, right, said: 'Hopefully, mine will stand out, but there are other pretty extreme ones.
'It is rewarding to do this, when there is so much said about pointless art or artists just out to make money. By making a duck for free, for charity, no one can ask 'what is the point in that?''
- 1 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 8 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 9 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 10 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
The other duck pictured is by Phil Daniels, called Break N' Waves, and does not yet have a sponsor.
Visit: www.justgiving.com/grandnorwichduckrace to sponsor, enter or donate.
Mr Pound's work is being showcased in Blades Hair Salon in Pottergate, he can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org