Take our Friday pub quiz: March 27
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It is finally Friday after what seems like the longest week ever, so take a break and see how you get on in our pub quiz.
Although you will not be able to go to a pub tonight, you can still challenge your mates to a quiz by sharing this and seeing who gets the best score.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, on topics including music, sport, food and drink and TV.
Once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know how you get on.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
You may also want to watch:
Good luck and remember, no cheating and searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m