Fressingfield dog walk raises more than �3,500 for Help for Heroes
Supporters of Fressingfield's New Year charity dog walk gathered to celebrate the result of the 2012 edition of the annual event.
This year's walk raised almost �3,600 for Help for Heroes
Event organizer Carol Wyatt said: 'We chose to support Help for Heroes because the sponsorship funds are used to provide facilities and support services for our wounded British servicemen and women. We are delighted that the result was nearly �1,000 more than last year.'
'We are so grateful to the dogs, Clarence the Llama, the walkers, sponsors, and supporters Budgens of Harleston, and Fressingfield Stores, And of course our hosts Mat and Sam at The Swan. Now we are looking forward to our 19th dog walk on New Years Day 2013!'
The Fressingfield New Year's Day dog walk has raised well over �58,000 for charity since it began.
You may also want to watch:
The 2012 event saw over 150 walkers, fifty dogs, and Clarence the Llama, complete the 5-mile circular route. Registration for the 2013 event is now open on 01379 586225 or email@example.com
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk