Free summer firework displays on Great Yarmouth and Hemsby seafront
- Credit: Archant
A season of summer fireworks bursts into life over Great Yarmouth seafront on Wednesday night.
The displays are a major draw for tourists, day trippers and locals alike during the main holiday season.
The fireworks begin on Wednesday night in Great Yarmouth and displays will take place every Wednesday until August 30.
There is live entertainment at the Sealife Centre Gardens from 8pm, seafront attractions are open late and the fireworks begin at 10pm – with grandstand views from the Esplanade and piers.
In Hemsby the displays start next Tuesday and will be weekly at 10pm until August 29.
You may also want to watch:
The fireworks at Great Yarmouth and at nearby Hemsby are funded by the Greater Yarmouth Tourism and Business Improvement Area (GYTABIA) as part of its drive to attract more tourists.
GYTABIA also supports the fireworks at Gorleston Clifftop Festival on July 30.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner