Free summer firework displays on Great Yarmouth and Hemsby seafront
- Credit: Archant
A season of summer fireworks bursts into life over Great Yarmouth seafront on Wednesday night.
The displays are a major draw for tourists, day trippers and locals alike during the main holiday season.
The fireworks begin on Wednesday night in Great Yarmouth and displays will take place every Wednesday until August 30.
There is live entertainment at the Sealife Centre Gardens from 8pm, seafront attractions are open late and the fireworks begin at 10pm – with grandstand views from the Esplanade and piers.
In Hemsby the displays start next Tuesday and will be weekly at 10pm until August 29.
You may also want to watch:
The fireworks at Great Yarmouth and at nearby Hemsby are funded by the Greater Yarmouth Tourism and Business Improvement Area (GYTABIA) as part of its drive to attract more tourists.
GYTABIA also supports the fireworks at Gorleston Clifftop Festival on July 30.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 4 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 9 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 10 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start