Free hollistic health event for people with cancer in Gorleston tonight
- Credit: Nick Butcher
People with cancer can experience a range of hollistic and beauty treatments at a free evening event in Gorleston tonight.
Vanessa Carter, who has stage four breast cancer, is keen to provide the sessions for anyone who has a cancer diagnosis.
The 47-year-old of Springfield Road is an advocate of hollistic therapy and good nutrition alongside conventional treatments.
Reiki, reflexology and facials will be among treatments on offer at Fusion in Gorleston High Street, 6-9pm, as well as the chance to connect with others.
Everyone involved is giving their services for free, some of whom have lost relatives by cancer and are keen to help others, she said.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Carter will also be giving a talk. The sessions will take place every two weeks on alternate Tuesdays and Sundays with the next event on Sunday May 7.
To find out more call Fusion on 01493 603336.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 6 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars