Free hollistic health event for people with cancer in Gorleston tonight
- Credit: Nick Butcher
People with cancer can experience a range of hollistic and beauty treatments at a free evening event in Gorleston tonight.
Vanessa Carter, who has stage four breast cancer, is keen to provide the sessions for anyone who has a cancer diagnosis.
The 47-year-old of Springfield Road is an advocate of hollistic therapy and good nutrition alongside conventional treatments.
Reiki, reflexology and facials will be among treatments on offer at Fusion in Gorleston High Street, 6-9pm, as well as the chance to connect with others.
Everyone involved is giving their services for free, some of whom have lost relatives by cancer and are keen to help others, she said.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Carter will also be giving a talk. The sessions will take place every two weeks on alternate Tuesdays and Sundays with the next event on Sunday May 7.
To find out more call Fusion on 01493 603336.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water