Free event for dementia carers in Cringleford
- Credit: Archant
A care home in Cringleford is inviting the local community to its free event for families caring for those living with dementia.
On Tuesday, August 1 from 2pm-4pm, the Care UK team at Cavell Court on Dragonfly Lane will open the doors to the care home for its Understanding Dementia event.
Dementia specialist, Debra Fox, will be on hand to help people understand what it might be like to live with dementia. There will also be support and practical advice on what dementia is and how memories are lost, as well as useful tips on how to overcome communication barriers.
After the event there will be a Q&A session, and those who attend will also have the chance to meet the team at Cavell Court, as well as take a closer look at the care home.
To book your place call Samantha Woods on 01603 856 835, or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
For more general information visit: careuk.com/cavell-court.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Caravan catches fire in Norwich