Free event for dementia carers in Cringleford
- Credit: Archant
A care home in Cringleford is inviting the local community to its free event for families caring for those living with dementia.
On Tuesday, August 1 from 2pm-4pm, the Care UK team at Cavell Court on Dragonfly Lane will open the doors to the care home for its Understanding Dementia event.
Dementia specialist, Debra Fox, will be on hand to help people understand what it might be like to live with dementia. There will also be support and practical advice on what dementia is and how memories are lost, as well as useful tips on how to overcome communication barriers.
After the event there will be a Q&A session, and those who attend will also have the chance to meet the team at Cavell Court, as well as take a closer look at the care home.
To book your place call Samantha Woods on 01603 856 835, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
For more general information visit: careuk.com/cavell-court.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules