Free creative workshops to continue for family carers in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Free creative workshops for family carers will return next week as part of an arts charity's Around the Table project.
Suffolk Artlink has announced a new series of sessions, which will take place at the Kirkley Centre, Lowestoft, starting from next Thursday, November 8.
The project offers adults who care for an adult family member in Lowestoft a chance to explore food, creativity and culture with like-minded people in regular half day workshops, which are led by experienced chefs, foodies and artists.
Sessions entitled Piece of Cake, with Dean Parkin and Dani Paiva, will be held on November 8 and December 13 from 10am to 12.30pm. Get creative with Vietnamese chef Jaki Clibbon and film maker Lewis Wickwar on January 17; cook Lindsay Wright and food photographer Jemma Watts will oversee the session on Feburary 14 while chef Lola De Mille will reduce waste using leftovers at the session on March 14.
Participants are welcome to attend as many or as few of the workshops as they are able. No experience is necessary, but places are limited.
You may also want to watch:
To book onto any of the workshops, or to find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen