Four vehicle crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
A road was closed for hours following a four vehicle crash on the A47 near Trowse.
Emergency services were called following reports of a two vehicle collision on the A47 just past the A146 slip road junction at just after 8.25am today (Tuesday, December 3).
But a spokesman for Norfolk Police has confirmed four vehicles were involved in the crash.
The spokesman said there do not appear to be serious injuries but the ambulance service attended.
The road was closed while emergency services and recovery vehicles dealt with the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was diverted while the road was closed.
Norfolk Police warned people about the crash on social media.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
They tweeted: "#A47 CLOSED East bound at Trowse following an RTC. Emergency services are on scene and dealing. #norfolkroads".
The road has now reopened.
- Keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.