Four re-bailed over vicious attack
IAN CLARKE Four people arrested by detectives investigating a vicious gang attack on a man that left him with a double skull fracture have been re-bailed again.
Four people arrested by detectives investigating a vicious gang attack on a man that left him with a double skull fracture have been bailed again.
Three men - aged 23, 43 and 46 - and a 43-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of offences including violent disorder and assault causing grievous bodily harm in connection with the incident at a house in Heath Road, Lyng, near Dereham, in October.
It is alleged that a 10-strong gang wielding bats, pickaxe handles, iron bars, bricks and wood attacked the house.
You may also want to watch:
The 47-year-old victim had an operation at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, to repair one of two fractures to his skull.
Inquiries are continuing and the four must return to Dereham police station next month.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car