Four more acts confirmed for this year’s Reload Festival
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower - 99PROBS Music Media
Four new names from the world of music have been added to the line-up to play at this year's Reload Festival at the Norfolk Showground.
Joining the first wave of acts, announced in January, will be Rick Astley, Marc Almond, Howard Jones and Katrina (ex-and The Waves).
The three day event, held between Friday, September 11 and Sunday, September 13, aims to bring the best acts of the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.
Rick Astley, whose 1987 hit song, 'Never Gonna Give You Up', was number one in 25 countries will take to the stage on Sunday.
And Katrina (ex-and The Waves) remembered for the catchy hit 'Walking on Sunshine' will also appear on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Ivor Novello award winner Marc Almond, front man of Soft Cell - known for hits including 'Tainted Love' and Howard Jones, famed for his hit songs, 'What is Love?' and 'Things Can Only get Better, will be on stage on Saturday.
The join confirmed acts, the Boomtown Rats, M People, Level 42, Billy Ocean, Jimmy Somerville and UB40's Ali Campbell, Astro and Mickey Virtue reunited.
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 4 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
And there are still more acts to be confirmed.
For tickets and more information, visit http://www.reloadfestival.co.uk/