Four jewellery boxes stolen in linked burglaries in Great Ellingham
Jewellery boxes containing rings, necklaces and earrings have been stolen in a number of linked burglaries in Great Ellingham, near Attleborough.
The first burglary took place sometime between 2pm and 3.20pm on Sunday, November 19 at a property in Bow Street. A window was smashed to gain entry to the property.
Nothing is believed to have been stolen.
A second incident happened between 7.30am and 3.30pm on Monday, November 20, at an address in Watton Road where an unknown number of suspects smashed a window and searched the house.
Four jewellery boxes, containing rings, necklaces and earrings, have been stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are linking these burglaries and are asking anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated to contact Detective Constable Ellie Knul at Thetford CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestopppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting