Four bailed by police in alleged rave probe at West Stow
Four people arrested on suspicion of carrying on alleged rave have been questioned and released on police bail.
Police were sent to King's Forest, West Stow, near Bury St Edmunds, following reports of an alleged rave on Saturday night.
At 11.50am yesterday (Sunday) police arrested four people on suspicion of carrying out an unauthorised licensable event and they were taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
They are a 23-year-old man from Bury St Edmunds, a 25-year-old man from Bury St Edmunds, a 27-year-old man from the Bury St Edmunds area and a 25-year-old woman from the Bury St Edmunds area.
Two vans and sound equipment were also seized by officers.
You may also want to watch:
This morning (Monday), a police spokeswoman said the four arrested had been questioned and released on police bail.
They will have to return to Bury police investigation centre August 25 and 26.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue