Abseil down famous Norfolk building included a 78-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Nearly 100 people of all ages have abseiled 50ft down a famous Norfolk building for charity.
Individuals aged from 12 to 78 took the plunge, and raised £10,000 for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We were so excited to hold our abseil at the iconic Forum building for the second year running and were overwhelmed by how many participants took part!
'They included a lady celebrating her 70th birthday and a girl her 16th. We're thrilled at everyone's support.'
EACH's abseil was sponsored by Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure and supported by Sportspark, meaning all money raised will help EACH continue caring for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
To register interest for similar fundraising events call EACH's fundraising team on 01953 666767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered