Former Norwich City and Celtic striker Chris Sutton to hold book signing
Former Norwich City star Chris Sutton will be appearing at the Waterstone's book store on Castle Street, Norwich, next month to sign copies of his new book.
At 1pm on Saturday, October 8 the former England and Blackburn striker will be signing copies of his autobiography, Paradise and Beyond.
In the book he reveals his family torment, gambling debts and the incident that led to him being arrested the night before his �5m record transfer from the Canaries to Blackburn.
Sutton also opens his heart on the truth behind his controversial departure from Celtic and how he holds Gordon Strachan responsible, with the foreword from his strike partner for the Hoops, Henrik Larsson, and contributions from managers Martin O'Neil and Kenny Dalglish.
Waterstone's Castle Street assistant-manager, Ben Richardson, said: 'Following our excellent Kevin Drinkell signing last year, we are really excited about the event.
You may also want to watch:
'If anything, this event will be even more popular, as Chris played for Norwich more recently. Please get here early!'
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars