Forest Live 2017: Everything you need to know ahead of the Clean Bandit gig at Thetford Forest
- Credit: PA
There's no place Clean Bandit fans would rather be than at Thetford Forest this Sunday as they perform hits including 'Real Love', 'Symphony' and 'Rockabye' as part of their outdoor concert series - which has also featured Olly Murs, Rick Astley and Elbow. From timings to travel, here is everything you need to know ahead of the gig.
Sunday, July 2
Car Parks: 5.00pm
Clean Bandit: 9.05pm
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
Concert Ends: 10.20pm
Expect sunny intervals and highs of 20C from 5pm - dropping to 16C by 10pm.
In light of recent events, there will be increased security measures at the event. Make sure to leave extra time for bag searches upon arrival and fans are advised to bring as little as possible to ensure speedy entry.
WHAT CAN'T YOU BRING?
Prohibited items include tables, glass of any kind, cans, metal cutlery, breakable crockery plates and umbrella. The venue isn't able to accept credit or debit card so make sure to bring cash if you want to buy food or drink. Fold up chairs and rugs are allowed.
Missed out on tickets? There's no need for tears as they are still on sale and can be bought online for £36.80 including booking fee until midday tomorrow or from the site Box Office from 5pm.
The address is High Lodge, Thetford Forest, Santon Downham, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0AF
The following entrance/exits will be in use so make sure to follow the signage:
The main High Lodge Thetford Forest entrance on the B1107 for traffic from Brandon (Customers requiring the disabled car park should also use this entrance).
The Elveden entrance signed from the B1106.
MORE: A rip-roaring success! Olly Murs splits trousers at sell-out Thetford Forest concertThe Thetford entrance (normally the High Lodge exit drive) on the B1107 for traffic from Thetford and signed from the A11.
A separate entrance/ exit for taxis and pick up/drop off is available which will be signposted.
Concert car parking is available from 5pm and included in the ticket price.
Camping is not permitted.