Fog and ice warning for Norfolk motorists
- Credit: Archant
Motorists have been warned to watch out for ice and fog patches on their way into work.
It has been a frosty start for many people across Norfolk where there is also a Met Office Yellow warning for fog.
Areas of freezing fog will mostly slowly clear, although some fog may persist all day.
Slower journey times are likely with delays possible to bus and train services. Some delays or cancellations to flights are also possible.
After a widespread early frost some places remain cold, where low cloud and fog persist, otherwise becoming less cold with some bright or sunny spells.
You may also want to watch:
University of East Anglia-based Weatherquest tweeted: 'Early mist and fog patches will clear with some bright spells during the morning before a band of thicker cloud spreads southwards making it a largely overcast afternoon. Light westerly winds. Max temps 4 to 6C.'
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 4 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year