Florists’ charity dreams come true at dream-themed event in North Walsham
- Credit: Archant
Two florists' dreams of helping good causes have come true - to the tune of £1,600.
David Wright, from Tunstead, and Judy Barham, from Hellesdon, combined their talents on a Christmas Dreams theme to support Norfolk children's bereavement charity Nelson's Journey, and Roughton WI.
Their show, at The Atrium in North Walsham, also featured members of the BroadBeat Choir who sang seven songs to accompany the floral designs.
They were: California Dreamin' I Dreamed A Dream, I Have a Dream, Any Dream Will Do, All I Do Is Dream Of You, Dream A Little Dream and, of course, the finale, I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas.
The audience included a coach party from Clare, in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wright said they were delighted with the amount raised and thanked all their supporters.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday