Flat badly damaged in fire in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A flat in King's Lynn has been badly damaged in an overnight fire.
Firefighters were called to the property in Hillington Square at 1.01am, after a passerby saw flames coming through the roof.
It is believed no-one was in the flat at the time, and it is not thought anyone was injured.
Three crews of firefighters from King's Lynn, and one from Terrington, were sent to the scene, arriving at 1.06pm, and an aerial ladder platform was also despatched.
The fire service said a Red Cross emergency support unit also attended the scene to provide support.
You may also want to watch:
They were freed to attend other incidents at 3.50am.
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
Did you see what happened, or have any photos? Email email@example.com