One person taken to hospital after crash at Fiveways roundabout in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police have reopened a busy city roundabout following a collision.
An ambulance was also called to the incident in Gispy Lane, Norwich, which involved three vehicles, a Kia, an Astra and a Picasso.
One person was injured and taken to hospital to be treated, but it was not known how serious the injuries were.
Police officers blocked off the Fiveways roundabout while a recovery effort took place.
During the closure PC Dan Taylor advised motorists to use an alternative route.
You may also want to watch:
He later tweeted: 'Road now re-opened. Thank you for your patience.'
The incident happened around 4.40pm today (Friday, July 28).
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water