One person taken to hospital after crash at Fiveways roundabout in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police have reopened a busy city roundabout following a collision.
An ambulance was also called to the incident in Gispy Lane, Norwich, which involved three vehicles, a Kia, an Astra and a Picasso.
One person was injured and taken to hospital to be treated, but it was not known how serious the injuries were.
Police officers blocked off the Fiveways roundabout while a recovery effort took place.
During the closure PC Dan Taylor advised motorists to use an alternative route.
You may also want to watch:
He later tweeted: 'Road now re-opened. Thank you for your patience.'
The incident happened around 4.40pm today (Friday, July 28).
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk