Five neighbours win lottery in Trimingham
- Credit: DUSTIN SMITH/SKYWALL PHOTOGRAPH
Postcode prize is second scoop to be announced in area in past three months.
Five neighbours in a small north Norfolk village have won the lottery - after their lucky postcode was picked in the prize draw.
The Trimingham residents - who have not be named - will each receive £1000 after they landed the People's Postcode Lottery's Daily Prize.
They each share the postcode NR11 8DX.
It is the second scoop on the lottery in the area to be announced in the past three months.
You may also want to watch:
Dog trainer Katherine Wells, 50, and her neighbour in Aylmerton, Rodney Taylor, 74, each scooped £25,000 in the Christmas Eve draw.
People's Postcode Lottery Ambassador, Judie McCourt said: 'What a great prize for our players in Trimingham! If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning with your postcode then sign up to play now.'
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 8 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
A minimum of 30 per cent of ticket sales goes directly to charities and players of People's Postcode Lottery have raised more than £168 million to date for good causes across Great Britain and internationally.
A local cause that has received support from players is Great Yarmouth and Gorleston Young Carers Project, which was awarded £6,783 last year.
For more information on People's Postcode Lottery, please visit www.postcodelottery.co.uk or Facebook and Twitter.