Five arrested after Cromer drug raids
Five people have been arrested today following a series of drugs raids at addresses in Cromer.
Police found quantities of cannabis, suspected Class A drugs and cash during the raids which took place on Connaught Road, Roseberry Road, Tucker Street, Christopher Close and Lynewood Road.
They arrested one female and four males on suspicion of drug-related offences and took them to Aylsham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and further investigation
Inspector Kersty Brooks, who led the operation, said: 'This action underlines our clear message that criminal activity, especially around drug activity will not be tolerated.
'During this operation we have focused on crimes that continue to cause disruption to people living in our community and this allows us to reassure residents that their concerns are being listened to and acted on.'
You may also want to watch:
? Anyone concerned about illegal drug activity in their community can speak to a member of their local safer neighbourhood team by calling 101 or information can be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case