Fitness challenge in Fakenham raises money for Help For Heroes charity
People at a Fakenham fitness centre got a small insight into the training servicemen go through - and helped raise hundreds of pounds for the Help For Heroes charity.
Military-style circuit training, self defence, martial arts and nerf wars with foam darts were among the activities on offer during the fund-raising day at Cromwell Barn Health and Fitness in Oak Street on Saturday.
A total of �371 was collected for Help For Heroes and instructor Alan Jackson explained why they had chosen the good cause.
'It is a charity close to everyone's hearts. We have a couple of ex military people here and so it was the obvious choice for us.'
Mr Jackson is also going to be running boot camp classes to help people get fit and lose weight.
You may also want to watch:
There will be games and activities such as leap frog, skipping and running and he added: 'It will be hard work but also fun.'
*For more information contact Mr Jackson on 01328 855744/07540 149498 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council