Norwich buses diverted due to road and water works
- Credit: Edward Starr Photographer
Passengers travelling via bus in Norwich face diversions over the next few weeks due to road and water works.
Areas affected include Costessey, Cringleford, Drayton, Framingham Earl, Mulbarton, and Hethersett.
Framingham Earl buses are diverted on August 19, due to the closure of St Mary's Road.
Charcoal Line 40/40A buses will go via Long Road, Upgate and Rectory Lane to the church as a one-way loop, before returning along The Street, between 8am and 5pm.
Routes will also be affected in Hethersett, with Green Line daytime and Turquoise Line evening buses diverted for five days from August 19.
You may also want to watch:
Red Line buses in Costessey have been delayed since May 5 until further notice, and Cringleford Pink Line buses will to travel via Round House Way until September.
Service 29 in Drayton will terminate in Taverham from August 5 to August 9, and Purple Line 37/37B buses in Mulbarton will be diverted via until August 9 and again from August 12-16.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools