Five of the best bonfire nights in King’s Lynn and west Norfolk 2018
- Credit: Archant
There are some major displays planned for west Norfolk and the Fens.
Saturday, October 27 - Castle Rising Castle. Gates open 5pm, fireworks from 7.15pm. Tickets on the night £10 adult, £5 child.
You may also want to watch:
Friday, November 2 - Fawkes in The Walks. Stalls and rides from 6pm. Bonfire lit 6.30pm, fireworks 8pm. Admission free.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?
Saturday, November 3 - Hunstanton cliff tops. Gates open 5pm, funfair, stalls and live music. Bonfire lit 6pm, fireworks 7.30pm. Cars £15. Adult (on foot) £5, under-16s/over-65s £2.
Saturday, November 3 - Downham Market Fireworks at Ryston Road Field. From 5.30pm. Funfair and stalls, with displays at 7pm and 7.30pm. Adults £5, children £2.50.
Saturday, November 3 - Fireworks Spectacular 2018 at Wisbech St Mary Academy, Churchfield Way. From 5:30pm. Prices TBC.