Firewalk to help Diss Community Farm
Community farmers are calling on fearless fundraisers to come forward to take part in a firewalk.
The sponsored 15ft walk will take place at Palgrave Community Centre, near Diss, on September 17 to raise funds for Diss Community Farm.
Twenty people have already signed up to the event, which will be run by firewalking record holder Scott Bell.
Training will take place in the community centre from 5.30pm and the firewalk will start at 8pm.
There will also be a free circus skills workshop for children, between 6.30pm and 8pm, as well as a bar, hot food and live music.Tickets for spectators will cost �3 per adult, �1 per child and under-5s go free.
You may also want to watch:
Each firewalker must provide a �50 cheque deposit on registration and pledge to raise a minimum of �100 in sponsorship or pay on the night.
For more information, call Erika Doerksen on 01379 308137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 7 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 10 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast