Firemen band to play gig in Norwich tomorrow night for charity
- Credit: Archant
Five firefighters hope to set the stage musically on fire tomorrow night as their band plays to an audience for charity, from 8pm.
The group, The Backdrafts, formed in January this year and will be singing covers as well as one special fire safety song at The Brickmakers pub on Sprowston Road in Norwich.
Named after a fire ball, the drummer, guitarist, rhythm guitarist, bass guitarist, and vocals will be performing covers as well as a fire safety song on stage.
James Little, Scott Field, Andrew Heginbotham, aka 'Higgy', Dave Pleszko and Duncan Barrow are all fire fighters in the Dereham and Thetford area, are raising money for the Firefighters Charity.
All the money raised go towards caring for injured firefighters and their families at purpose built rehabilitation services.
You may also want to watch:
The group will be playing covers, will have some fire equipment as props, as well as one safety song to send out a message to the audience.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault