Firefighters use hydraulic rescue equipment to free two people following crash in Cawston
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Firefighters had to use hydraulic rescue equipment to free two people from a vehicle in Cawston.
Emergency services were called to Holt Road, at its junction with the B1145, at 4pm today to reports of a crash.
Fire crews from Aylsham, Sprowston and Holt attended, and were on scene for more than an hour.
It is understood the crash involved two vehicles.
• Do you have photographs from the scene? Email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
• Updates to follow.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances