Firefighters tackle two vehicle blaze in Gorleston
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters spent more than 20 minutes extinguishing a vehicle blaze in Gorleston, which happened on Saturday evening.
At around 9pm, firefighters were called to Riverside Road in the town, to reports of two vehicles which were on fire.
Two fire crews, one from Gorleston Fire Station and one from Great Yarmouth Fire Station, attended the scene and were required to use breathing apparatus while they tackled the blaze.
Eight firefighters took part in the operation, which saw the teams extinguish the fire in just over 20 minutes, using hose reel jets to put out the fire.
No people were required to be rescued from either of the vehicles and no injuries were suffered as a result of the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
The crews were able to leave the scene by 9.36pm.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham