Firefighters tackle burning vehicles in Norwich and Great Yarmouth
Firefighters tackled two burning vehicles in the early hours of this morning (Monday).
Crews from Norwich and Sprowston went to Bertram Way in Thorpe Hamlet just after midnight to reports that a lorry was on fire in the road.
They had put out the flames within 15 minutes.
Shortly afterwards, their counterparts in Great Yarmouth were called to a burning car at Cunningham Avenue in the town.
The Yarmouth crew were called to the blaze, which it is thought was started deliberately, just before 12.45am.
You may also want to watch:
They put out the flames and returned to base at 1.15am.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries