Watch: aftermath of blaze which engulfed west Norfolk flat
- Credit: Archant
This is the aftermath of a blaze which engulfed a flat in North Lynn this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to St Edmundsbury Road shortly after 3.10pm to reports of a building fire.
At the height of the blaze, five fire crews from stations including King's Lynn, Sandringham and Outwell, were on scene.
Photographs of the building show significant fire damage to a ground floor flat. The property above also looks to have suffered from smoke damage.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service has advised people to avoid the area and keep their windows closed.
A fire service spokesman confirmed that no one has been rescued from the property.
• Do you have pictures from the scene? Email email@example.com or call 01603 772684
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 9 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit
- 10 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
• Updates to follow