Firefighters tackle blaze at Norfolk home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters have been called to tackle a blaze at a Norfolk home.
Fire crews were called to the fire at the home at the High Street in Fincham at 5.30pm today.
Crews from Downham Market, Kings Lynn North, Kings Lynn South and Methwold were called to the fire.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used main and hose reel jets to put out the flames.
They also used hydrants and thermal image cameras and had the fire out by just after 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they had not had to rescue anybody from the property.
She said the fire service would return to the property later tonight for checks.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre