Firefighters put out chimney blaze in King Street, Swaffham

Firefighters took about one and a half hours to extinguish a chimney fire in Swaffham this afternoon.

One crew from Swaffham was called to the property in King Street, off Princes Road, at 4.11pm today.

A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was declared over at 5.49pm.

There was no information about the extent of the damage, but it is believed there were no casualties, and the ambulance service was not called.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus