Firefighters free person from car following crash in Weybourne
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Fire crews were called to help free a person from a car following a crash in Weybourne this morning.
Appliances from Sheringham and Holt attended the scene on the A149, between Weybourne and Kelling, shortly after 6am.
A spokesman for the fire service said the individual was 'manually assisted' out of the vehicle.
The condition of the person is not known.
Drivers should expect delays along the stretch of road this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, in Diss, a fire crew from the town was called to a crash on Burston Road at around 6.12am today.
The crew made the scene and vehicle safe.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
• More updates to follow