Firefighters free people from vehicles after crash on A47
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters had to help free people from their vehicles after a crash on the A47.
The crash, involving two vehicles, happened at North Burlingham, at just before 7pm tonight.
Firefighters from Acle, Carrow and Sprowston went to the scene.
They used hydraulic rescue equipment to free people from the vehicles, although police said there were only minor injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services attended, with diversions put in place.
You may also want to watch:
It re-opened at just after 9pm.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 5 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 6 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village