Firefighters called to house fire in Thorpe St Andrew
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters extinguished a house fire Thorpe St Andrew.
An appliance from Sprowston was called to the fire on Anne Close just after 10.50am on Saturday (December 7).
The crew used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire and used a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots.
Earlier, at just after 10.35am on Saturday (December 7), appliances from Kings' Lynn North and King's Lynn South attended to a report of a fire in a property on the High Street, Lynn.
The fire was caused by an overheated light fitting.
You may also want to watch:
The crews used a thermal image camera to check for hot spots.
Meanwhile, at just after 2pm today an appliance from Great Yarmouth attended to a report of a fire on Croft Hill, Stokesby althoiugh it turned out to be a false alarm caused by controlled burning.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
Firefighters were also called to a false alarm at Westgate, Hunstanton at 11.46am caused by a system fault.