Firefighters called to deal with flooding in Great Yarmouth, Needham and Diss
Firefighters were called to deal with a number of flooding instances in Great Yarmouth, Needham and Diss this evening.
Just after 6.30pm one crew from Great Yarmouth helped to remove water from a basement flat in Wellesley Road, Great Yarmouth. The crew was at the scene until shortly before 7.45pm.
Also just after 6.30pm one fire crew attended a home in Cradock Avenue following reports of flooding but no action was needed by the fire brigade.
Then just after 7pm a Great Yarmouth crew helped to remove water from a home in Hawkin's Close.
At about 7.15pm a firefighter was sent to High Road in Needham to assess flooding. The firefighter gave advice only and no other action was required by firefighters.
You may also want to watch:
Just after 7.15pm two fire crews from Diss helped to remove water from a property in Mission Road, Diss. They were at the scene until shortly before 8.30pm.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 3 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 4 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 5 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner