Firefighters called out to kitchen fire in Dereham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a building fire, which broke out in a kitchen, in Dereham.
Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service appliances from Dereham and Watton went to the blaze at Doris Barnes Court in the town at about 12.45pm today (Sunday).
The fire was contained within the kitchen area and was able to be extinguished before the arrival of the crew.
An appliance from Dereham also attended Barwells Court to another report of a building fire at around 3.30pm on the same day.
The fire was extinguished by the sprinkler system within the building before the arrival of the crew.
You may also want to watch:
No one is believed to have been injured in either of the fires.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed