Firefighters put out blaze after two sheds and fence catch fire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters in Gorleston have been dealing with a fire in two sheds and a fence.
One crew from Great Yarmouth was called to Nile Road just after 9.15pm on Tuesday night.
Two sheds and a fence had caught fire, and the crews used hose reel jets to put out the blaze.
They then used a specialist camera to check for hot spots.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 7 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature