Firefighter beaten to it after cat stuck behind a radiator in Great Yarmouth ‘self rescues’
- Credit: Archant
A firefighter was left bemused tonight after being called to save a cat stuck behind a radiator - only to find that it had 'self rescued' before he arrived.
The feline managed to free itself after becoming stuck at an address on Seymour Avenue in Great Yarmouth at around 5.35pm tonight.
But the fire service's incident log reveals that the officer was 'stood down from investigating' after it wriggled its way to safety.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 'We'll be forced back on the roads' - travellers' plea at site hearing
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case