Seven fire crews on scene of north Norfolk building fire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters from across north Norfolk are dealing with a property fire.
The fire at a house in Station Road, West Runton was reported to Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service at 4.45pm on Sunday.
Crews from Cromer, Sheringham, Holt, Wells, North Walsham and Earlham were called to the scene, as well as an aerial ladder platform from Earlham and the control unit and drone from Wymondham.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said no one is believed to have been injured in the incident.
A unit from Norfolk Police was also called to the scene and has closed the road before the traffic lights near The Links Country Park Hotel.
You may also want to watch:
Insp John Colbert said the fire was under control but the building had been left in a dangerous state, making it necessary to close the road.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature