Firefighters and police tackle flat blaze on estate
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze at a flat in Wymondham.
Crews from Wymondham, Hethersett and Earlham were called to the fire on Monarch Close at 5.20pm on Monday evening.
The crews put out the fire using hose reel jets and cleared all the smoke from the property.
Norfolk police were also called to the scene.
Roads into the estate were closed as emergency services dealt with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they had crews on scene until 8pm.
No-one is understood to have been injured.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack