Teenage boy who got trapped between hay bales rescued by firefighters
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy had to be rescued in Erpingham - after becoming trapped between two hay bales.
The drama unfolded on Chapel Road around 8pm tonight (Saturday).
Firefighters from Aylsham and Cromer raced to the scene after the alarm was raised.
The crews worked together to free the boy.
It is unclear what his condition is.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Email: email@example.com
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash