Emergency services at Norwich building fire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire service were called to a building fire in a Norwich road.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent crews from Hethersett, Wymondham and Long Stratton following reports of a building fire in Knox Road.
A fire spokesman said the fire had been extinguished before the arrival of the brigade.
The service control centre was called at 6.10pm.
Shortly after 5.30pm one fire engine from Sprowston and Earlham attended a road traffic collision on Fakenham Road.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said the incident involved two vehicles and crews provided trauma care and made sure the vehicles and scene were safe.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich