Two crews put out house fire in town
- Credit: James Bass
Two fire crews were called to a house fire in the early hours of today.
Appliances from King's Lynn north and south fire and rescue stations were sent to Old Brewery Court, off the town's Guanock Terrace after the alarm was raised at 11.57pm
They took 20 minutes to put out the fire using breathing apparatus and hosereel jets fed by a hydrant.
Thermal imaging cameras were used to check for hotspots in the property before they left the scene.
No-one is believed to have been injured. An ambulance was also sent to the scene but was not needed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 7 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 10 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told