Fire fighters attend blazing washing machine in Gorleston
A blazing washing machine was extinguished by Great Yarmouth fire fighters this afternoon.
Two appliances attended a home in Hazel Way, Gorleston when they received an emergency call at 3.02pm today.
Crews were on scene by 3.09pm and extinguished the fire using small gear.
They then removed the washing machine from the kitchen to outside the property to make it safe.
The stop signal, which indicates the incident is resolved, was recorded at 3.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards