Fire engines called out to to building fire near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have been called to a building fire in Bowthorpe.
Crews from North Earlham and Carrow attended a domestic building fire on Atkinson Close at just before 9.05am on Saturday (July 20).
However, firefighters found this was extinguished before the arrival of the brigade.
Meanwhile, one fire appliance from Carrow attended an alarm sounding on Rose Lane in Norwich at 7.30am on Saturday, but later discovered it was a false alarm.
There were further false alarms at just after 3.30am on Saturday when an appliance from Carrow attended to an alarm activation at a property on St Andrews Hall Plain and at Thetford at just after 2am today.
You may also want to watch:
A crew from Thetford was called to Hanover Court, Canterbury Way, for an alarm sounding at just after 2am.
But it turned out to be a false alarm.
- 1 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 2 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 3 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available