Fire crews tackle chimney fire, bin fire, and help following a crash during busy weekend
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
It has been a busy weekend for Norfolk Fire and Rescue in Thetford responding to several call-outs.
On Saturday, at around 5.30pm, one crew was send to King Street in the town to extinguish a bin fire.
Just before 11pm, a crew made a car safe following a crash on Guildhall Street.
On Sunday, at around 10am, the fire service were called to reports of a chimney fire on Raymond Street.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue service said: 'One appliance from Thetford attended a chimney fire on Raymond Street. The crews used a thermal imaging camera and chimney equipment.'
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire and Rescue have dealt with 58 incidents in total over the last three days, according to their website.
Do you have a story in Thetford? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 7 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year