Fire crews tackle chimney fire, bin fire, and help following a crash during busy weekend
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
It has been a busy weekend for Norfolk Fire and Rescue in Thetford responding to several call-outs.
On Saturday, at around 5.30pm, one crew was send to King Street in the town to extinguish a bin fire.
Just before 11pm, a crew made a car safe following a crash on Guildhall Street.
On Sunday, at around 10am, the fire service were called to reports of a chimney fire on Raymond Street.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue service said: 'One appliance from Thetford attended a chimney fire on Raymond Street. The crews used a thermal imaging camera and chimney equipment.'
Norfolk Fire and Rescue have dealt with 58 incidents in total over the last three days, according to their website.
Do you have a story in Thetford? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village