Fire crews tackle building fire in Wymondham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters have put out a fire which broke out at a home in Wymondham this evening.
Crews from Wymondham, Hethersett and Earlham attended the scene on Folly Road in Wymondham shortly after 7pm.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue said there were no injuries reported to the occupants, who were out of the building by the time crews arrived.
The crews, wearing breathing apparatus, used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames and a positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear the building of smoke.
The incident was stopped at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash