Fire crews tackle Brandon kitchen fire

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire this morning.

Three crews from Brandon, Thetford and Methwold attended the scene in Chesnut Close at around 8.30.

They found a tea towel had been left on a cooker hob.

The property suffered light smoke logging and crews ventilated the house to make the scene safe.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus