Fire crews respond to two call-outs across Waveney
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews have been kept busy with two call-outs in quick succession across Waveney.
A crew from Wrentham fire station was called out at 10.57am this morning (Tuesday) following reports of a blaze in Blythburgh.
They spent more than an hour at the scene as the incident was dealt with by 12.12pm.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station and the Wrentham fire crew were then called out once more, following reports of a chimney blaze.
The two crews attended Southwold Road in Wrentham, arriving about 12.15pm this afternoon (Tuesday).
You may also want to watch:
They spent just over an hour at the scene, with the fire dealt with by 1.21pm.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 9 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze