Fire crews respond to two call-outs across Waveney
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews have been kept busy with two call-outs in quick succession across Waveney.
A crew from Wrentham fire station was called out at 10.57am this morning (Tuesday) following reports of a blaze in Blythburgh.
They spent more than an hour at the scene as the incident was dealt with by 12.12pm.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station and the Wrentham fire crew were then called out once more, following reports of a chimney blaze.
The two crews attended Southwold Road in Wrentham, arriving about 12.15pm this afternoon (Tuesday).
You may also want to watch:
They spent just over an hour at the scene, with the fire dealt with by 1.21pm.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 10 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow